Welcome to enJOYing Birth!

As of August 2009, I have completed my coursework as a Childbirth International student. I am now a Certified Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator. I look forward to continue helping women enjoy their pregnancies, their births, and their babies.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome Carsten - our 7th Baby


This is Carsten! And it was a great birth. Dr. Batu let me labor in a position comfortable to me and also waited and asked my permission before cutting the cord - I was amazed! I loved holding him right way feeling his warm and wet little body.

My wonderful friends supported and encouraged me and made sure I was hydrated. They also took pictures and supported my right leg as I pushed baby out laying on my left side.

The very proud and happy Daddy! Can you believe we have another beautiful baby, hun?




Oh the happy happy siblings couldn't wait to meet him. They came and visited us twice while we were at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment