Welcome to enJOYing Birth!

As of August 2009, I have completed my coursework as a Childbirth International student. I am now a Certified Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator. I look forward to continue helping women enjoy their pregnancies, their births, and their babies.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Signs


Last year I bought the book Baby Signs in hopes of teaching our new baby sign language. Now that he is 8 mos old we (siblings too) are beginning to try it out. He already recognizes the word "cookie" and we are using the sign that goes with it. I am also receiving a weekly email from Baby Signs which give a link to see the "sign" of the week. It is so helpful to see someone else performing the sign. Check it out at their website www.babysigns.com. Once Carsten is doing the signs himself I'll try and get some pictures of him to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment