Welcome to enJOYing Birth!

As of August 2009, I have completed my coursework as a Childbirth International student. I am now a Certified Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator. I look forward to continue helping women enjoy their pregnancies, their births, and their babies.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Too Long Since...

Oh my, has it really been 8 months since I've written on this blog. I guess that is what happens when a new little one is added to our family. Carsten Michael was born August 26! I'll add pictures here soon!

I'm going to be facilitating a class for 2nd time mommies tomorrow and so have been preparing for our time and back into reading about birth and looking at websites.

Here are some good websites I found that explain Optimal Fetal Positioning! Check them out! Which ones do you like best?

www.birth-angels.com/fetal.html
www.spinningbabies.com
www.bellybelly.com.au/articles/pregnancy/optimal-fetal-positioning
www.betterbirthpartners.com/optimalfetalpostioning.html

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment