Welcome to enJOYing Birth!

As of August 2009, I have completed my coursework as a Childbirth International student. I am now a Certified Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator. I look forward to continue helping women enjoy their pregnancies, their births, and their babies.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coursework

In order to receive a Childbirth Educator Certificate and a Doula Certificate I need to complete all the readings, assignments, book reports, and evaluations set out by Childbirth International. One of my assignments I recently finished was to teach at least a 6 hour childbirth course. I am so grateful for the 3 moms and 2 dads that attended this course. It met my need for teaching a course and their need for a childbirth prepartation class.

I am now 80% done with my Doula section and 63% done with my Childbirth Educator section. I have 3 book reports to do, and a childbirth class (12 hours) to attend and evaluate. And I am hoping I can complete this before August '09.

No comments:

Post a Comment